Thursday, July 2, 2009

Taylor Swift or T-Swizzle


"Taylor Swifts raps with T-Pain as T-Swizzle"

When I first saw this, i was like "what the ...."
I like country music, it is my favorite type of music, but as far as rap goes, well it is not my first top 10 choices of music....sorry, nothing against it, Just not my thing. Anyway, I had to check out this video and see what this crazy girl was up too.


click here to see rap video featuring Taylor Swift and T-Pain

Okay, I have to admit, I thought it was funny. She looked so cute bouncing around all over the place, flopping her arms about, all gangstered out. Come on, you know you laughed at some point, even if it was ridiculous. Do not worry she is staying with country music, which she is much better at.

I mean could you image if she did start to rap....

You Have Got To Be Kidding

No comments:

Post a Comment